Meet Our Groomers!
Roberta Cook is a professional all-breed groomer with over 30 years of experience. She attended the New York School of Dog Grooming. Roberta apprenticed at Battlefield Kennels with their senior groomer. She has also attended many National Dog Groomers of America workshops. Roberta provides a full-service grooming experience for dogs as well as cats. This includes bathing, brushing, clipping, ear cleaning, nail trimming, and anal gland expression. She gives individualized recommendations on coat care and product use. She believes that personal interaction with the pet owner ensures complete customer satisfaction. Ariel has been grooming professionally for over a year and has many more years of experience in the field. She apprenticed under Roberta and also is an all-breed groomer.
Before & After Photos
- Dogs that are kept in a long coat should be professionally groomed once a month.
- Dogs that are kept in a shorter coat (1/4-1/2 inches) should be professionally groomed every 6-8 weeks.
- Nails can be cut once a month depending on the activity level of the pet. More-active dogs tend to wear down the nails naturally.
- Ears should be cleaned or plucked when groomed.
- Anal glands can be expressed while the pet is being bathed.
- Dogs that shed seasonally (spring and fall) can be shaved short or have their undercoat brushed out to reduce shedding and matting.
Dogs and cats that are clean and flea-free are generally more healthy and happy. Call our office at (804) 458-9521 and schedule an appointment today! * Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Flu/Bivalent, Bordetella and current fecals required for grooming and should be completed two weeks before groom is performed.